Sunday, March 20, 2011

H is for Fantastic

I've got lots of recapping to do tonight!

Thursday

Stephanie had free tickets to the Shadowbox, so we decided to go! As the guy was seating us he said, "Let's go to Table H, for Fantastic!" Obviously, he didn't mean to say it, but it was pretty funny (at least in person)!

We ordered a few beers, chips and salsa, and I even got a coffee. Delish. It was such a great time. Our favorite skit was Relationship Status...

Photo from here.

Hilarious. So, a big thanks to you Steph...I had a great time!

Friday

After work Nick, Erin and I headed to our favorite corner bar to watch our Buckeyes get another W. Pizza was eaten for dinner and was amazing of course. I am realizing I have pizza almost every Friday night, especially during Lent. When we got back to the apartment we enjoyed a few cookies and Family Feud. We. are. lame. Ha!

Saturday

I woke up dreading my long run. After putting it off as long as possible (switching my headband, eating peanut butter, switching my headband, charging the Garmin, switching my headband...) I finally did it. It definitely wasn't the best run ever, but hey, at least I got out there and ran it, right?

That evening I went to Nick's to hang out with him and friends, Adam and Katie, plus their two little ones. Nick was quite the entertainer. Not only did he clean his house before, but he also had food for us all...subs, chips and salsa, potato salad, and popcorn chicken. Way to go Kroger...I mean Nicholas!


Sunday

After church I met my momma at my apartment. We had lunch at Einstein Bros then went to the Ohio Theatre to see Les Miserables!

The tickets were my birthday present to her. Les Mis is probably my top favorite musical of all time and I owe that all to my Momma. She introduced me when I was young and I haven't been the same since. The show today was wonderful, just as we knew it would be.

I think we look a bit tired. Probably from crying our eyes out during the whole second act.

So far tonight I have been busy mounting art work for the Art Show at my work coming in April.

The preparation is lots of work, but it's all totally worth it in the end. Art Show=One of my favorite nights of the year.

This weekend has also been filled with lots of basketball! A whole other post on that coming soon!

Have a wonderful week! Yes, you!



1 comment:

  1. Love the post! When is the art show?

    P.S. Buckeye basketball party Friday??

    ReplyDelete