1. I love Thursday night TV. Erin and I watch Police Women of Cincinnati.
I love these women! They are so inspirational, not to mention completely badass.
I also watch American Idol. My favorite girls are Lauren and Pia.


My favorite guys are Casey, Stefano, Paul, Jacob, and James.





2. I know you aren't supposed to, but I totally judge a book by it's cover. I went to the library today and wandered through the aisles until I found a cover that I was attracted to. Let's just hope the inside is as good as the lovely cover.
3. Nick and I went out to dinner last night. I had a grilled chicken gyro and it was FAB! The night got even better when we went to Graeters for ice cream!

I got my usual...a scoop of cookie dough and a scoop of peanut butter chip. I was expecting Nick to get his usual, a vanilla milkshake (boooring). To my surprise he mixed it up and ordered a butterscotch milkshake. Still boring, but at least he stepped out of the box a bit.
4. I brought an old guitar and a Glee CD into work and needless to say, we have been rocking out this week! As a group our favorite song is "Proud Mary" and we may or may not have a choreographed dance to it. Our other favorite songs (not on Glee) are, "The Silly Song" (Muppets), and "Oh Hey Oh Hi Hello."
5. Friday is one hour away! :)
Be happy,

No comments:
Post a Comment