Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mishmash!

I haven't posted in a week because my nose has constantly been stuck in a book...well actually, two books to be exact.


I finished Borrowed on Sunday and Blue last night. I seriously adored them both. Now, I've got a bit of the "post reading book blues." I mean, what am I going to do in my life without Darcy, Dex, Rachel, Ethan, and the others? I guess I have to hold out until May when I can see the movie!

I decided not to do a full weekend recap from this past one because it was not the best of weekends. Why? Because our Buckeyes lost on Friday night. I know, I know...it's just a game, but it still made my heart hurt. I'm really going to miss Diebler aka "Threebler," Lighty, and Lauderdale. Sigh.

Here are some photos anyway...

Watching the game with my buds.

Such an awkward picture, ha! We both realized we have "a good side."

Here is what I did on Sunday...

Of course, I had some help from Shane and Natey! That evening while everyone else was busy, Nate and I enjoyed blueberry pankcakes for dinner. We sat at the kitchen table to eat them, just the two of us. It was so nice to spend quality time with just my youngest nephew.

So, there comes a time in the year where I am so ready for Spring weather. Ladies and Gents...I am there. Yes, I know it is technically Spring as far as the calendar is concerned, but when you walk outside and see this, it sure doesn't feel like it...

I cannot believe this was actually taken today, on March 30! Come on sunshine, you know you wanna come out and play! Keeping my fingers crossed for warmer weather in April!

Scatter Joy,

1 comment:

  1. ...and that is DEF not my good side... I finished the book last night!

    ReplyDelete